Bisexual stars have often made an impact on our
popular culture, and there have been numerous famous bisexual people in
the last few years. They've often helped bring the issue of bisexuality
into the spotlight. Sometimes it's been in a positive light... other
times, bisexual stars have stigmatized bisexuality.
Some of the more well-known bisexual stars are:
* David Bowie - Bowie invented the androgynous look and had several
high profile encounters with other men, including Mick Jagger (or so the
rumour, started by ex-wife Angie, goes)
* Mick Jagger - Lead singer of the Rolling Stones. Further rumours
have it that Mick is not averse to a romp between the sheets with other
* Michael Stipe - Lead singer of REM. Has said he won't identify
himself as gay, straight or bisexual because he sees his sexuality as a
very fluid thing.
* k.d. lang - Singer. Although known as a lesbian, Ms lang has said
she is also attracted to men.
* Dave Navarro - Ex guitarist Red Hot Chili Peppers and Jane's
Addiction. Dave can be seen kissing lead singer Anthony Kiedis at the end
of the Warped video, and would kiss other male band members during Jane's
Addiction shows. He has said, however, that he only does this to make
people feel uncomfortable, and "would only try bi sex if it meant he
could sleep with a woman."
* Freddie Mercury - Lead singer, Queen. Freddie had numerous
relationships with both men and women during his lifetime, although he was
in a stable homosexual relationship when he died in 1991.
* Elton John - Singer. Elton is now officially gay, but throughout
his career he declared himself to be bisexual, and he was married for a
* Madonna - Singer and actress. Madonna has said she has slept with
other women in the past, and her Britney Spears kiss didn't look like an
* Kurt Cobain - Lead singer of Nirvana. Self identified as a
* Courtney Love - Singer. Has said "when I do it, I like
really trashy pornogirls..."
* Diana Ross - Singer. "I just feel like you can be in love
with anybody. You can love a woman. I mean, what makes you not be able to
love like that?"
* Marlene Dietrich - Actress. Dietrich allegedly had a brief
liaison with Greta Garbo among others.
* Anne Heche - Actress. Had a very public relationship with Ellen
DeGeneres, then went back to a male lover.
* Anais Nin - Writer of erotica. Had numerous male and female
lovers, including Henry Miller and his wife (as fictionalised in the movie
Henry and June.)
* William Shakespeare - Playwright. Shakespeare was married, and
yet several of his sonnets appear to be written for a male lover.
* Frida Kahlo - Artist. Frida had affairs with men and women, and
liked to dress in male drag. The movie Frida is a biographical
portrayal of her life.
The largest bisexual site
on the net
Run FOR bisexuals, BY Bisexuals
"This site is
so hot. I love it. The video you have called 'Hot Young Bi Threesome'
is one of the most hot, elegant, and erotic videos I've ever seen!"
- E. from Dallas
* More than 50,000 pictures! Including
6000 rare MMF Bi pics and lot's of FFM, MM, MF and FF too!
* Exclusive bisexual videos!
* The largest collection of bi stories on the net.
* Exclusive bi pictorial and audio stories.
* Live chat room and Member's posting board.
here to see their great sample photos!